Wednesday

HELLO MORNING :))




*muke aku mcm aktivis palestin*

is it obvious? pakai tudung tak ikhlas.

need to workout with that someday. :)




It's been awhile I did not hook up hook up with morning sunshine, since semester break maybe, yes of course la! haha. It's all because I had to attend a feast for my late g.father this morning. I know it sound weird "Ape jadah kenduri pagi pagi ni?". So the perfect answer is, "Nenek buat kenduri sarapan pagi laa" -Like my mom said. haha. Like whatsoever laa, the real thing here is I manage to wake up early this morning. *Big cynical smile* Ok ok I lie, not perfectly manage. It's actually been help by mom knocking my door like freaking hell loud pretends like we just had an earthquake or typhoons or like so ever. Ok, I'm done! :))

*Banyak picture tak upload. Malas tunggu.

2 comments:

ila Lover's said...

aku sokong cakap ko tu dowh.
muke ko mcm aktivis palestin da.
hahahaha..
tp aku ingt ko orang palestin tu..
hahahahaha
rumah nenek ko yg banyak kucing tu ke?
sian kat cite atok ko.
terpakse jge kucing smate-mate nak kawen ngn nenek ko..
hahahaha

azihuhu said...

hahahaha, style gila yang ni ^^